Better late than never! 😉 You might have noticed we’ve been a lot quieter on the woorkup blog this year, but that is because we’ve been pouring a lot of our time and effort into improving our WordPress plugins (as you’ll see below).
Slow WordPress sites have higher bounce rates and fewer conversions. Perfmatters is a lightweight WordPress performance plugin which basically includes all the hacks we’ve used and compiled over the years to gain the extra edge over the competition. Get all the secret sauce from our sites and sleepless coding nights with a few clicks.
You can read more about our plugin in our following posts:
We Pushed Out 13 Updates for Perfmatters in 2019 🥳
Perfmatters web performance WordPress plugin
Besides fixing a ton of bugs throughout the year, here’s a quick summary of just a few of the things we added to our Perfmatters plugin in 2019. Many came directly from user’s feedback.
- Added new option to Add Blank Favicon in the Extras tab.
- Added new option to Remove Comment URLs.
- Added some additional styles to the main Script Manager view for better compatibility.
- Added new Disable WordPress REST API option which will disable REST API requests and display an authentication error message if the requester doesn’t have permission.
- Minor update to Remove Comment URLs function priority for better compatibility with theme templates.
- Added additional action removal to the Remove REST API Links function.
- Added new option to Disable Google Fonts.
- Expanded the Script Manager’s current ID function for better reliability.
- Added links to the Script Manager from the posts list page and post edit page which will take you to the front end and load the Script Manager for the corresponding post.
- Added warning notices for both WP_POST_REVISIONS and AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL if they are set in Perfmatters while also defined elsewhere.
- Added new option to Disable Comments.
- Updated a section of the Script Manager to better reflect the Current URL when determining if it is a match for the given regex pattern.
- Added new Extra options to Add Header Code and Add Footer Code.
- Added functionality to force the Admin Bar to display when the Script Manager is loaded.
- Added support for 404 pages when trying to disable or enable on the Current URL.
- New addition to the Preconnect option, you can now choose whether or not to add the crossorigin property for each Preconnect URL.
- Optimization to the loading of Perfmatters admin scripts + styles.
- Added an additional function for the Custom Login URL to help rewrite certain wp-admin links in specific multisite setups.
- Reorganized plugin action links in the plugins table.
- Added new option for Lazy Loading images (BETA). Support for Chrome’s new native lazy loading.
- Added additional compatibility with Elementor when using the Script Manager to disable certain Elementor scripts + styles.
- Added a ignore flag class to all Lazy Load functions. Simply add the ‘no-lazy’ class to any image element you want to be exempt from lazy loading.
- Added validation filter to Login URL input to prevent incompatible characters from being entered.
Check out the full changelog.
WP Coupons Plugin
WP Coupons is an affiliate marketing coupon plugin for WordPress. It was born out of the need to increase CTR and conversions on our affiliate programs here on our woorkup blog. And we can proudly say it was a big success! Once we saw an improvement in our own campaigns we released it to the public.
We Pushed Out 13 Updates for WP Coupons in 2019 🥳
WordPress coupon plugin
Just like with our Perfmatter’s plugin, we fixed a ton of bugs throughout the years. Here’s a quick summary of just a few of the things we added to our WP Coupons plugin in 2019.
- Added new display option to Hide Breadcrumbs on the Single Coupon Posts.
- Added support for the coupon specific Call to Action field to the custom Single Coupon Post Template.
- Made some improvements to the plugins main version control.
- Added additional archive layouts with support for 2 Column, 4 Column, and 5 Column layouts.
- Added new display option to Hide Coupon Type Tags.
- Added new option for coupon post type to Show in REST API, available in the extras tab.
- Added new set of display options to set a custom Related Coupons Hook and Related Coupons Hook Priority for those wanting to change the location of the related coupons section using a theme hook.
- Minor styling changes to the single coupon post banner for better compatibility.
- Added new option to Hide the Single Coupon Post Template Title which will hide the post title displayed underneath the main coupon banner and above the post content area when using the Single Coupon Template.
- Added additional parameters to the single coupon shortcode for CSS Class, Direct Links, and nofollow Tags to allow for more granular control specific to the shortcode.
- Added new display option to set the Coupon Description Height to allow more customization for those who want to display more text on their coupon panels.
- Added new display option to change the Archive Sort Order which will allow you to sort your archive coupons by post date (default), last modified date, post title, and random.
- Added additional styles to the Click to Reveal popup for better compatibility.
- Added new display options for Archive Facebook Image and Archive Twitter Image to allow for custom Open Graph image tags to be printed out on the Coupon Archive Template.
- Added new Dropdown selection to the Nav Style option to provide an alternate, more compact layout for users with a lot of navigation elements.
- Added support for custom fields to the coupon post type.
- Added new option to Enable Comment Support which will add comment support to the coupon post type.
- Added support for excerpts to the coupon post type.
- Added additional styles to the Click to Reveal popup to clip and hide lengthy discount URLs.
- Added new coupon post meta option to Exclude from Search that is specific to each coupon.
- Added ‘sort’ parameter to both the single coupon and archive shortcode to allow for sorting override.
- Added ‘type’ parameter to the single coupon shortcode to filter the pool to a specific type.
- Added ‘tag’ parameter to the single coupon shortcode to filter the pool to a specific tag.
- Added new display option to set Expiration Behavior for expiring coupons.
- Added new display option to change the Expiration Recurrence which will change the frequency of the expiring coupon scheduled event.
Check out the full changelog.
We have a ton of new features planned for 2020 and are excited for your continued support.
If you have any questions regarding our changes in pricing, feel free to drop a comment below. Otherwise, you can grab our Perfmatters and WP Coupons plugins for 30% off through December 2nd. Use the discount code: BLACKFRIDAY
Get More Stuff Like This
Marketing, WordPress, Blogging Tips, SEO and Reviews, once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.